how to fix computer power supply

how to fix computer power supply - Hallo sahabat planet article08 indonesia, Pada kali saya akan sharing aplikasi android yang berjudul how to fix computer power supply, saya telah menyediakan link download yang lengkap dengan . mudah-mudahan isi postingan aplikasi android ini dapat anda gunakan dengan sebaik2nya.

NAMA APLIKASI : how to fix computer power supply
LINK APLIKASI : how to fix computer power supply

lihat juga


how to fix computer power supply

Practical ways to improve the computer's power supply could be made as follows:[1]. Disconnect the power supply box for easier checking of Cassing electronic circuits and disconnect all cables from other tools. Open the box, checking the physical power supply electronic components, perhaps there is a fire can be known.

[2]. Check the insert FUSE 220V AC power source from outside, remove it from the socket FUSE and measuring the safety wire ties with ohm-meter at the position X1. Ohm-meter needle should indicate a value of about 0 ohms, which means that FUSE is still good. If the ohm-meter showed an infinite number, it means that FUSE has been broken, must be replaced. Do not make the connection wires on FUSE is already broken, because the melting current limit will probably be larger and will cause damage to other parts.

[3]. If FUSE either new or have been replaced but still can not remove the DC voltage, then proceed by examining the power switching transistor 2SC3039 (two pieces), which served as the control of a PWM power supply. Remove the two 2SC3039 transistor from the PCB and do check the condition of each with a multimeter. If one transistor should be broken to replace both of them replaced with new transistors, so guaranteed and symmetrical characteristics, the imbalance characteristics of the two transistors is causing interference issued stability DC voltage power supply.

[4]. Remove the diode bridge rectifier or four diodes which leveled directly at the AC electrical currents enter, check the condition of this diode with a multimeter. Sometimes this happens one of his diodes leak or short-circuit, so that the AC power coming in to the circuit switching and disabling the entire power supply will power transistors were damaged, burned. Even if the rate of leakage of this diode is very large, then it will melt the switching transformer, wire peeled off, and connected short, is the most fatal damage.

[5]. Check also the transistor pulse generator "power on reset", also contained kapasisitor and resistors in the circuit of the transistor base. If the transistor circuit is working properly, then the whole result a DC voltage regulation will be reset by the PWM generator and consequently did not issue a DC power supply at all. Replace the new transistor if the transistor POR testing proved defective. So, when the capacitor in the test will be dry, its value is changed, then it should just be replaced with the exact same value as before.

[6]. Because the computer power supply generally work with a higher temperature than room temperature, then there is a possibility because of the excessive heat causes the solder legs of components or cables are loose. Check the solder on the PCB Power Supply, make sure to do even better in improving the way in re-solder with a softer tin (dilute, fluxes 60/40). So that the cable connection or leg components may be loosely knit and guaranteed power supply will generally be able to work normally again.

[7]. Pengetesannya active component can not be done with a multimeter is ICTL494 who served as a PWM generator to control the power switching transistor works. IC is only in the test by comparing to the IC power supply is normal in the other kind. Use IC sockets with a suspected broken comparator IC is still good.

[8]. When the process of inspection and replacement of defective parts could have been done as a whole, then try the power supply is turned on by placing the burden of drine disk only. Check whether the fan spinning, measuring voltage cable yellow (+12), red (+5), blue (-5), blue (-12), orange (POR) to black wire (ground). When the parameters of the voltage on the cables are correct, turn off the power supply and replace the motherboard or a load with a full load as before, try again.


Demikianlah Artikel how to fix computer power supply

Sekian aplikasi android how to fix computer power supply, mudah-mudahan bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua. baiklah, sekian postingan aplikasi android kali ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel how to fix computer power supply dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah http://planet-article08.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-fix-computer-power-supply.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.

56 Responses to "how to fix computer power supply"

  1. Kunjungan silaturahmi sahabat di Planet Article08...
    Terima kasih atas berbagi ilmu dan pengetahuannya sahabat...termasuk yang awam tentang komputer nih

    BalasHapus
  2. Belajar banyak mengenai Komputer di sini..
    Itu gambarnya orang bisa masuk komputer yah...?hihii ada-ada saja

    BalasHapus
  3. Saya termasuk gaptek kalau masalah teknologi sob hehehe.
    Menyimak ya sob

    BalasHapus
  4. Perlu google translate ne gan..

    BalasHapus
  5. learning to read english article

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi! My name is Alfred and When I just wanted to say your blog website rocks!

    It truly is funny simply because I use to
    have a blog that almost had an identical url: http://www.blogger.
    com/comment.g?blogID=1005130320370825514&postID=2008339986534603103 mine
    was only a few letters different. Anyways, I'm a big admirer of your blog site and if you ever want a guest write-up please email me at: dextermccleary@yahoo.com. I love writing!

    my site :: furnace repair experts
    My website - rheem furnace

    BalasHapus
  7. Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Also visit my web page :: home repair services
    Also see my web page: remodeling a small bathroom

    BalasHapus
  8. I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.



    my web site :: handy men

    BalasHapus
  9. Hello! I just discovered your internet site: Blogger: Planet Article when I was surfing around delicious.
    com. It looks as though someone appreciated your blog so much they decided to bookmark it.

    I'll absolutely be returning here more often.

    Have a look at my weblog :: Garland furnace repair services

    BalasHapus
  10. Exploring stumbleupon.com I noticed your website bookmarked as: Blogger:
    Planet Article. I'm assuming you bookmarked it yourself and wanted to ask if social book-marking gets you a lot of traffic? I've been thinking about doing some bookmarking for a
    few of my websites but wasn't sure if it would produce any positive results. Thanks.

    My blog government help for home repairs

    BalasHapus
  11. I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting!

    Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    Here is my blog; best gym exercises to lose weight quickly

    BalasHapus
  12. Superb blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of
    any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my page - fashion square mall saginaw mi

    BalasHapus
  13. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
    didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
    again. Anyhow, just wanted to say great blog!

    Feel free to visit my web site :: ryka studio shoes

    BalasHapus
  14. Howdy! My name is Miles and I just wanted to say your web site rocks!
    It truly is funny because I use to have a blog that nearly had an identical url: http://www.
    blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1005130320370825514&postID=2008339986534603103 mine was only a few characters different.
    In any case, I am a big supporter of your weblog and if you ever would like a guest
    post make sure you email me personally at:
    ewanmattson@animail.net. I absolutely love writing!


    Here is my homepage; android tablet 10 inch price

    BalasHapus
  15. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are looking to swap
    solutions with others, why not shoot me an email if interested.


    My website; http://www.press-release.in

    BalasHapus
  16. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    Here is my web page ... semiconductor companies in florida

    BalasHapus
  17. I'm starting up a new internet blog directory and was wondering if I can submit your website? I'm hoping to mature my directory gradually by hand so that it retains top quality.
    I will make sure and put your blog in the correct category and I'll additionally use, "Blogger: Planet Article" as your anchor text. Please be sure to let me know if this is alright with you by e-mailing me at: carloharless@gmail.com. Appreciate it

    Here is my web page ... Www.Lagbook.Com

    BalasHapus
  18. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my site - digital camera canon review

    BalasHapus
  19. Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This website provides useful data to us, keep it up.


    Also visit my web site; golfsmith promotion code

    BalasHapus
  20. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this site is truly good and
    the viewers are really sharing fastidious thoughts.


    My web page - nike golf accessories bag

    BalasHapus
  21. I am actually thankful to the holder of this web site who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at at
    this place.

    My website - used golf carts for sale melbourne fl

    BalasHapus
  22. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    Take a look at my web-site ... LED Lighting

    BalasHapus
  23. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and check again here
    frequently. I am quite certain I'll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    Also visit my weblog: Outdoor Led Lighting

    BalasHapus
  24. I know this website offers quality dependent content and other information,
    is there any other web page which gives these things in quality?


    Take a look at my page :: golf digest 2010 hot list irons

    BalasHapus
  25. Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the closing part :) I handle such information much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

    Take a look at my web blog; golf club sets for men on sale

    BalasHapus
  26. Great web site you have here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: Golf Schools Las Vegas

    BalasHapus
  27. Gday administrator, I just wanted to give you a brief heads up that your Web address:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1005130320370825514&postID=2008339986534603103 is being flagged as a potentially malicious blog in
    my browser safari. I'd highly suggest having somebody look into it. You could possibly lose a lot of site visitors due to this issue. Best of Luck.

    My weblog: 4n35 optocouplers

    BalasHapus
  28. This text is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?

    Also visit my site right side pain

    BalasHapus
  29. Asking questions are really good thing if you are not understanding something completely,
    but this paragraph offers good understanding yet.


    Here is my website ... back pain medicine otc

    BalasHapus
  30. Great article, just what I was looking for.

    My weblog ... piriformis sciatica exercises

    BalasHapus
  31. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that
    I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Here is my weblog: Speech therapist in katy Tx

    BalasHapus
  32. obviously like your website however you have to check the spelling on several of your posts.

    Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in
    finding it very bothersome to inform the reality then again I'll certainly come back again.

    Feel free to surf to my site - http://chiropractor-orlando.com/

    BalasHapus
  33. I hardly leave a response, however I read a great deal of comments on this page "how to fix computer power supply".

    I do have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be just me or do a few of the remarks come across as if they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at additional sites, I'd
    like to follow you. Would you post a list of
    every one of your shared pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


    Here is my page ... St Cloud Florist

    BalasHapus
  34. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily
    basis. It's always interesting to read through articles from other authors and practice a little something from other web sites.

    Here is my web-site; funny chiropractor pictures

    BalasHapus
  35. Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

    my web site :: Chiropractor

    BalasHapus
  36. hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here.

    I did however expertise several technical issues
    using this website, since I experienced to reload
    the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

    I had been wondering if your web hosting is
    OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement
    in google and could damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

    Feel free to visit my web-site; referred back pain in groin

    BalasHapus
  37. You're so cool! I do not believe I have read a single thing like this before. So good to discover somebody with a few original thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!

    Here is my web page; kidney pain symptoms in women

    BalasHapus
  38. I simply couldn't leave your site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard info an individual supply on your visitors? Is gonna be again regularly in order to investigate cross-check new posts

    Here is my website sciatica nerve relief pain

    BalasHapus
  39. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled
    blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to
    seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my
    social networks!

    Look into my homepage :: golf instruction apps for the iphone

    BalasHapus
  40. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Take care!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?


    Feel free to visit my web site; laminectomy

    BalasHapus
  41. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this issue here on your website.

    Have a look at my site :: personal injury attorney

    BalasHapus
  42. I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's content all the time along with a mug of coffee.

    my blog post; thoracic outlet syndrome physical therapy

    BalasHapus
  43. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up.

    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post
    to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon.
    Many thanks

    Here is my web page endowment policies surrender

    BalasHapus
  44. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a
    few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why
    but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Also visit my webpage; renovation nation discovery channel

    BalasHapus
  45. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
    to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Also visit my homepage; golf cart accessories arizona

    BalasHapus
  46. Hey! I am about to begin my own blog and was wondering if you know where the
    best place to purchase a website url is? I am not
    even sure if that's what its called? (I'm new to this) I'm referring to "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1005130320370825514&postID=2008339986534603103". How do I go about getting one of these for the website I'm
    creating? Thank you

    my webpage :: flights to honolulu

    BalasHapus
  47. Saved as a favorite, I love your website!

    Here is my web-site ... orangecountyhank71.edublogs.org

    BalasHapus
  48. certainly like your web-site however you need to check the
    spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I'll certainly come again again.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... appliance repair forum maytag

    BalasHapus
  49. Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate
    you taking the time and energy to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... kitchen appliances brands singapore

    BalasHapus
  50. hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly
    picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, as I experienced to
    reload the web site many times previous to I
    could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering
    if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: appliance repair help kenmore washer

    BalasHapus
  51. Having read this I believed it was really informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this
    informative article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount of
    time both reading and posting comments. But so what,
    it was still worthwhile!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... back pain medication doctor

    BalasHapus
  52. Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person's web site link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

    My blog post - viagra *http://www.viagrabritain.co.uk*

    BalasHapus